Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sock Mania!

So last Tuesday my friend Heather and I went to a sock class with the great teacher, Ann to learn to knit socks! She is really a great teacher and so funny! I wish I had taken pics though! I had my camera with me and everything. We are going back on Friday so I will take a pic then!

Here is my Sock progress as of Wednesday:
Not bad eh? Once I got those stitches cast on and figured out
how to hold them and all that, it got pretty easy...





I had a bit of a stall as we had family in town and I was crazy busy with my daughters 1st communion but here is my progress as of Sunday

getting ready to start the heel (Yikers!):




So now I am through the heel and starting the foot part....I am really excited that I have gotten this far on my own...with a few desperate e-mails to Ann of course. ;)





I know when I am knitting these at this point I am just holding my breath! LOL






Here is a pic of my family with my sweet daughter Katie on the way to her 1st Holy Communion:



Thanks for lookin'!

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Oh, absolutely beautiful, MB! What a lovely little first communicant you've got there! So cute. Now we've got a couple of holy girls. And the sock is coming along like magic too!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Wait -- I forgot -- Hi to my parade buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home