Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Schools OUT for SUMMER!

Mary Beth here: I know alot of parents dread school being out for summer but I am so ready. I am ready to not have to rush out the door to take them to school, ready for the kids to inform me 1000 times a day what my responsibilities are for the next day, ready to stop being Headroom Mom for not one but BOTH girls....OY! I was up until late last night finishing the toy favor for the 2nd grade class...while done at the last minute I thought they turned out too cute!

It's bubbles btw, if you can't tell from the pic and the little cards say things like :Good Luck in 3rd grade, Have a great Summer, etc...along with a cute foil smiley face sticker




So it's now off to day camps, vacations, the pool, and friends houses...Ahhhh summer...Alice Cooper worded it perfectly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home